Monday, November 1, 2010

A San Francisco Turn-of-the-Century Kitchen

A San Francisco Turn-of-the-Century Kitchen


As a kitchen designer, I am often asked what style defines me.  My answer typically surprises people.  I love a mix of old and new and English Service Kitchens just make me happy.  At work I can easily adapt and love many styles with abandon.  That is the luxury of my job.  In all the years I have been designing kitchens, I never, not once, discovered a publication that screamed at me, until House Beautiful published this a couple of years ago.  Please follow the link to see the rest and, of course the proper credits!  The Le Cornu Range is to die for, along with the cooking lessons that accompany the purchase!  This kitchen has inspired me to stay true to myself and stay all white!  Thus leading the kitchen transformation to white and black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment