Saturday, August 20, 2011

Off my feet

Time to relax, sip tea, and dream
and create, too! 
I can't say enough about my yoga instructor, Maggie.  Without her knowledge and support I wouldn't be walking this week.  Too many years of high heels, extra weight, and neglect forced me down with a painful heel spur.  I was afraid of working my way to surgery.  After one session of stretching my feet I could walk.  After 3 days of continuing the stretching at home, the proper (ugly) shoes and heel cups I am feeling more like myself and ready to revamp the creative engine! 

Photographed here is my giant, retro, unmarked tea pot holding lemon verbena from my tea garden.  It is a reminder to all of us to slow down, put up our feet (stretching them, too!) and let our bodies and minds rest and regenerate before we are forced too! 

Have a few projects in mind to do while I am off my feet.  Can't wait to share them with you!  Will be playing with my tripod this weekend I hope, too! 
This is my beloved Maggie.
I hope she is ok with me posting this picture.
I think if it turns to new clients she'd be ok.
So if you wish to contact her about private lessons
comment below and I will hook you up!



No comments:

Post a Comment