Friday, August 26, 2011

Croquet Balls Revisited

 

















Playing with Photoshop.  I am really amazed.  Look at the difference of these two pictures!  The one on the left is the original.  There is alot of amber/yellow tones to it.  My house has these tones in the evening because of the giant shade tree sitting outside of it.  The picture on the left is what they should look like under natural light.  I know there are all kinds of things that can be achieved with photoshop but being "green" about it certainly ups the wonder factor. 

Still working on a photography course, will keep you posted! 

Oh, and before I forget, this centerpiece on my table was met with lots of fun dialogue, childhood memories, and goofing around when my family gathered.  Sure beats the ordinary candle and flower arrangement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment